In the three months or so since I last posted not much has happened and thus I did not have anything report. The past few days my heart has been acting up again. Mercifully it was nothing like I felt in October or at other times last year. However I did feel a bit short of breath. For the first time in about three months I have been taking my blood pressure and pulse a few times. My heart was skipping or having premature beats. My pulse dropped into the low 40s and 30s. Why? No clue. I also have no clue as to why I have not been having the problems I was having last year. Today I’m back to feeling fine.
I now have a dog and have been taken numerous walks completely forgetting I have a heart problem. I’ve even walked to the grocery store, which is about three kilometers one way, a few times and taken numerous other walks. Some of them include descending and ascending a moderately steep hill. I also continue to do Wii Fit Plus, which includes a few simple yoga moves. However, I have not attempted to go back to weight lifting as it seemed to aggravate my heart last whenever I took it up again after being away from it for several weeks.
I see the doctor again next month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment